隐私政策:你的聊天内容,它不碰
Privacy Policy: Your Chats Stay Untouched
1. 他们要收集什么?就那点必需的
1. What Do They Collect? Only the Essentials
注册账号、打开 App,总得有些基础登记:账号标识、设备型号、运行日志。你在聊天里说的悄悄话、传的照片,都不在收集清单上。
Signing up and opening the app means a bit of basic paperwork: an account ID, a device model, and run logs. The whispers in your chats and the photos you send — none of those are on the list.
2. 加密是怎么回事:你的消息谁读得懂
2. How Encryption Works: Who Can Read Your Messages
每一条消息都先在你的手机上加密,到了对方手机才解开。传输路上是密文,服务器里存的也是密文——就算有人把服务器整个搬走,看到的也只是一堆乱码。
Every message is encrypted on your phone first and unlocked only on the recipient's. It's ciphertext in transit and ciphertext on the server — even if someone carried the whole server away, all they'd find is gibberish.
3. 收的那点信息,拿去做什么?
3. What Happens to That Little Info?
用处很朴素,就这几样:
Its uses are modest, just these:
- 让软件稳定运行,别老出毛病
- 看好你的账号,防着别人偷登
- 拦住垃圾消息和骗人的钓鱼链接
- Keep the app running without hiccups
- Watch your account so nobody sneaks in
- Block spam and phishing scams
4. 你的数据会被卖掉吗?
4. Is Your Data Sold?
不会,就一个字:不。个人信息不是商品。除非你亲口同意,或者法律条文摆在那里,否则你的数据不会被交给任何一方。
No — plain and simple. Personal data isn't merchandise. Unless you say yes out loud, or the law requires it, your data goes to no one.
5. 想保护自己?开关都给你备好了
5. Want to Protect Yourself? The Switches Are Ready
阅后即焚,看完就没;双向删除,两边的记录一起清;还有应用锁、防截屏、隐藏手机号。在设置里拨动几下,心里就踏实了。
Self-destructing messages vanish after reading; mutual deletion clears records on both sides; app lock, screenshot blocking, and a hidden phone number round it out. A few flips in Settings and you can breathe easy.
6. 心里有疑问?找官方聊聊
6. Have Questions? Talk to the Official Team
隐私这事,想确认、想提意见、想投诉都可以。官方网站的客服通道一直开着,把你的疑虑说给他们听。
Whether you want to double-check something, offer feedback, or file a complaint, the support channel on the official website is always open — tell them what's on your mind.