你最关心的聊天安全问题
The Chat Safety Questions Everyone Asks
免费软件,真的安全吗?
A free app — is it really secure?
想验证其实很简单:源码公开,谁都能查。它不靠广告、不靠卖数据赚钱,加密和防截屏还默认开启,免费不代表没底气。
Check it yourself: the source is open to everyone. It doesn't run ads or sell your data, and encryption plus screenshot blocking are on by default — free doesn't mean weak.
去哪儿下载,才不会装到假的?
Where do I download without getting a fake?
认准官网就行:首页或下载页里的官方入口,安装包是 64 位版本。别在搜索引擎随手点第三方下载站,那是山寨安装包高发地。
Use the official entry on the homepage or download page for the 64-bit installer; don't click random third-party download sites in search results.
为什么登录电脑版要先掏出手机?
Why do I need my phone to log in on the desktop?
手机扫码等于给电脑验明正身,确认登录的是本人。多这一步,账号被冒用、在异地被偷偷登录的几率就小很多。
Scanning verifies it's really you on the computer. That extra step makes account theft and secret remote logins far less likely.
聊的内容,服务器真的看不到吗?
Can the server really not see my chats?
真的看不到。消息发出去前就加密好了,服务器保管的始终是密文,解密钥匙只在收件人手里,中间谁都没有。
Really. Messages are encrypted before sending, so what the server holds is ciphertext; only the recipient holds the key, and no one in between does.
除了这些,还有啥护隐私的招?
Any more tricks to protect privacy?
把应用锁和防截屏打开,聊敏感话题设个阅后即焚,密码别太简单再加上双重验证,几道小习惯给隐私多上几层保险。
Turn on app lock and screenshot blocking, set sensitive chats to self-destruct, pick a solid password, and add two-factor verification — small habits, big protection.